Which Jabber/XMPP client software should I use if I want to connect to LiV Pi?

Which Jabber/XMPP client software should I use if I want to connect to LiV Pi?

AlfredC
In theory, all Jabber/XMPP clients should work with LiV Pi.

So, if you tested a Jabber/XMPP software client to connect to LiV, and if you experienced issues with it, please send me the results of your test in this form: "Name_of_program did not work on Operating_System Operating_System_Version" so I can update the list below.

For example: "ChatSecure did not work on iOS 6 "

Clients that dont' work:

Chat Secure (iOS 6) - system timeout
Pidgin - some Win versions (XP, Vista?)