Is it possible to connect LiV Pi to an IoT platform?

Is it possible to connect LiV Pi to an IoT platform?

AlfredC
LiV Pi offers JSON APIs so it is relatively easy to push data from LiV to any IoT platform.

Please refer to the "iotConnectors" directory under the LiV "software "directory on GitHub for examples on how to connect LiV RPi to various IoT platforms. Currently we have code sample for: DeviceHive, data.sparkfun.com, ThingSpeak, Xively, Emoncms and analog.io and we will keep adding new examples.

Please let me know if you would like another IoT platform supported by LiV.